Friday, November 25, 2016

MINIMAL

This is a quick and minimal look for Fall. It's so easy to dress around all black and it's my favorite color to wear, so that's also a plus.  Art Basel Miami begins next week. You can check out some upcoming Basel activations on my events page. Not much to say today.  Sort of numb from Thanksgiving and in a turkey daze. Sorry for the picture quality. These are a bit overexposed and out of focus. :( 

PS: I'm wearing Too Faced's Melted Chihuahua on my lips. 











Wearing:
Forever 21 Parka // similar // similar 
Free People Crop Top 
Vegan Leather Skirt (no name) //  similar // similar
Dogeared 'Karma' Necklace
Superga Rosegold Sneakers 
Choker via Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...