Saturday, November 5, 2016

Miami Fall

Today's look is inspired by my love of bohemian style and the Fall color palette.  Of course, wide leg jeans are always going to win in my book, so they're a must for this time of year.  Lastly, I almost always dress around a high-low theme, mixing luxe items with affordable piecesHope you enjoyed this easy Fall look and that you're loving this time of year as much as I am.  Sorry about the image quality on these.  

xo 

Wearing: Free People Hula Halter Tank // House of Harlow Sunburst Pendant //L'AGENCE Elysee Flares (like the AG Janis Flares) // Old Navy mustard cardigan // BCBC platform wedges // LV bag // Chloe Myrte sunglasses // Caslon Floppy Hat

Miami fashion blogger

miami fashion blogger

boho looks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...