Sunday, September 18, 2016

New York Fashion Week 2016


Pamella Roland show
Spending time in NYC always makes me feel happy. I've loved the city since I was young. Not unlike most, I feel the energy of New York and each time I go, I wonder why it's been so long since I've last been.  Attending New York Fashion Week was one of the best things I could have done. I learned so much on the trip, and was very fortunate in so many aspects.
Standout look at Custo Barcelona SS17
I had an amazing seat at Pamela Rolland next to the two nicest women. I was able to capture amazing images at Custo Barcelona.  I marveled at the beautiful colors and patterns at Cynthia Rowley.  I met Charlotte Tilbury and Pat McGrath, two of the industry's top beauty goddesses, sat across from Nigel Barker, photographed inspiring fashion, ate at the best places (without waiting?!) and was lucky enough to have the best friends in the city who let me use their beautiful apartment while they were out of town. It was an amazing experience and I was blessed by the way that each day of my trip progressed. 
Backstage at Tibi with Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Face Chart 
An absolute highlight was going backstage at TIBI for Bobbi Brown cosmetics. I mean, are you kidding me? Friends who had done it told me "I'm over fashion week, it's boring." "Once you go backstage, you're going to be done with it." I don't think that's ever going to be the case for me. I am so grateful for the opportunities that The Fashionable ESQ has given me, and so thankful to you for reading :)

The beautiful, and ethereal Cynthia Rowley SS17 Presentation 

Chowing down at Buddakan

Buddakan NYC

Charlotte Tilbury selfie
Craziness at Charlotte Tilbury's Scent of a Dream Launch
With Charlotte Tilbury. New fragrance: Scent of a Dream.

Moments before showtime at Custo

Touring the Lacoste Showroom 
My favorite dress at Lacoste!

Maybelline x Milk Studios NYFW Party 
Details at Pamella Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...