Saturday, December 19, 2015

Elle Decor Modern Life Concept House Miami

Breakfast with Elle Decor? Yes, please! Every year, for Art Basel, Miami, Elle Decor joins several brilliant designers who collectively gather their talents to bring us the Elle Decor Modern Life Concept House. Each designer takes on the challenge of decorating a room in the home, be it the bedroom, bathroom or living area.  This year, they hosted us for breakfast and a media preview with Elle Decor Editor-in-Chief, Michael Boodro.  If you followed my Snapchat (@FashionableESQ) you saw a full video tour of the entire space.  For me, interior design is a true art form; I lack all home design creativity, so I am impressed by someone who can turn a blank "canvas" into something great.  I love comparing before and after shots of spaces. It's amazing what a designer can transfer from his mind, into a space.  This year, interior designers/ architects like Miguel Zegarra and Sam Robin used pieces from Max Aalto and B&B Italia and more, to help transform the space in Wynwood, into the zen lounge of my dreams.

I was completely at home in my study, naturally; with a white lacquer desk, exposed cement walls and neutral tones with splashes of green, who wouldn't be?
See more outfit and decor shots below.

 












Wearing: Dress c/o Brass Clothing
Jacket: Ellen Tracy (similar, in blue) (similar) (and my favorite one of the season)
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Nouveau Pump (literally the most uncomfortable pair of shoes that I own, but they give me life in this oil slick color)
Bag: Liz Claiborne c/o JCPenney
Bag Charm: Zara (similar)
Bracelets: David Yurman & vintage.

photos +Gissi Jimenez 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...