Saturday, October 17, 2015

Plaid in the Fall

Hi!
It goes without saying that work has been extremely busy for me lately!  :(

On the weekends, if I have some free time, I don't want to think about what I'm wearing. Mixing prints is easy, and effortless. For a relaxed weekend look that takes minimal effort - try throwing on a fall staple, like a plaid shirt.  This one is not too heavy, so it's pretty good for Miami's "Fall." Pair a plaid button down over stripes and you're done!

The good thing about these shirts is that there are a bunch of options for you to choose from, at any price point. This one from Merona via Target is $17 and a great one, or this one from H&M which is $25.  The brand Rails has a huge variety of plaid shirts to choose from, in all colors and patterns, although they are pricier at $139.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...