Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Cargo Jacket

I have searched high and low for the perfect, Miami appropriate, Spring time parka/ utility jacket.  I finally found it last week at Forever 21.  This baby is less than $35 and perfect, although the sizing is a bit on the larger side ( similar here and here) I am wearing an XS and you can see from the photos that it's slightly oversized on me.  I picked it up in the color 'light olive.'  We had the perfect bout of cool weather hit this weekend; a Friday night, cold rain downpour turned into a perfect Miami weekend.
Other options for this type of jacket can be found here, here, and here. (2 of them under $45, one under $100).

Forever 21 street style






We headed outdoors, by the water, to look at sailboats and enjoy the perfect weather.  I paired the utility jacket with jean shorts and a white v-neck t-shirt, tan accessories (the best cross-body, from Target and gladiators, also from Target) for a casual weekend look.

Side note: will my bangs ever grow out?

Miami fashion blogger Netty Del

Forever 21 blog style cargo
Tiklari woven bracelets


Target Style blog fashion blogger
Thanks to Gissi J for the Iphone snaps!

What I Wore:
Old Navy Tee
Gap Denim Shorts (old) similar here & here.
F21 Utility Jacket // HERE, 
Sam & Libby gladiators via Target  (soldout), similar here & here. 
Crossbody by Mossimo from Target (soldout) beautiful Tory Burch one here (25% with code Friends) and here
Woven bracelets c/o Tiklari 
T'Audrey jewelry hashtag necklace c/o T'Audrey
Sunglasses c/o Nectar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...