Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ted Baker Miami Store Opening + Outfit

A new Ted Baker boutique opened on Lincoln Road, in all of it's retro-chic glory, and I helped inaugurate it as a brand ambassador!
** A big, big THANK YOU to the Ted Baker team and The Patton Group for the opportunity**

Ted Baker Miami Store
miami fashion blogger ted baker



The new boutique is located in primo South Beach location - right around the corner from the 1111 garage, on Lincoln Road.  The space is everything you would expect from Ted Baker: sleek and classic while maintaining that bit of a fashion kick and edge.
There's a pretty good sized selection of clothing and accessories in the store.  Fashion forward ladies will find vibrant printed patterns (check out this adorable number, perfect for Miami, or this less modest piece), and the best bodycon dresses and midi skirts.  Men will find perfectly tailored suits, textured blazers and pockets squares with major flair.  The clothes is so on point and completely in line with my style.

I was so happy to be a part of this store opening.  The new spring line is something you guys must check out.
Netty Del Miami Fashion Blogger
I am wearing the Ted Baker Elsen Top paired with the matching Penima Floral Jacquard Midi Skirt .
Miami Fashion Bloggers Ted Baker
Photo by Fashion Photographer Carl Dawson (LivingExposure.com)
Miami Fashion Bloggers Gino Campodonico of The MANnequin Party and Jhon Jairo Santos of  Metrovelvet.com all wearing Ted Baker.
So Blo Coral Gables
Hair for the evening thanks to SoBlo Coral Gables!
Ted Baker Brocade Midi
Ted Baker Purse
Ted Baker Markun Bag in Blue, Pink & Yellow. 
Ted Baker Markun
Ted Baker Markun Bag

Embellished Jacquard Ted Baker
Details of my top.
Ted Baker Wanda Crystal Row Necklace


I Am Wearing: 
Saks Shoes
Vintage Silver Hammered Cuff

** Thank you to SoBlo Coral Gables and Dana for my blowout ** 

3 comments:

  1. Netty, I found your blog on Lucky Contributor... I love it! I still have so much to learn...your blog is so perfect! It inspires me much! I also just commented on your lucky post about trade shows. Love your outfit here, adorable! I will follow you on social media also.

    Valerie @mapleleopard

    www.mapleleopard.blogspotc.om

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...