Saturday, November 22, 2014

Style File: Fall Fashion Favorites

I love Fall fashion - I love browsing through blogs, catalogues and lookbooks to see all of the great Fall pieces in action.  We have so few chilly days in Miami, that any drop in temperature brings a slew of scarves, and knee high boots to the city.  We may look a little ridiculous, but it's still fun to play dress up with some of the items that remain stored away, pretty much year round.

I think coated denim is a cool Fall trend, and while these jeans may be a bit on the delicate side (don't wash them at home, unless you're going to handwash them, inside out and with Woolite), they're an awesome alternative to regular dark denim.  They come in great jewel tones for the season.  Some of my favorites are below, click on the individual styles for a link back on where to buy.
By the way - Saks Off 5th is having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE EVENT FOR DENIM.  If you know your size in Jeans - I would start stocking up.  Click here.
High end:



Low end:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...