Sunday, August 10, 2014

LOFT Style + Stella & Dot Enlighten Bracelet #StellaDotStyle

Lots of my workwear and office pieces are from LOFT, but occasionally I come across some stuff on their Flash Sales (60% off) that I pick up and make work for weekends.


These silk floral shorts were a must - was obsessed with this pattern (they call it the "wallpaper" pattern) the second I saw it.  I bought them in a petite because they were sold out of their regular sizes, as they tend to do.  If that happens, I just buy their petite sizing, and size up a full size.  See? I don't let silly things like sizes get in the way of a shopping binge!! I prevailed.

I usually style these floral shorts with a blue and white striped tank, because I love pattern mixing, but for today's look, I went with a classic white eyelet top. Nothing says summer like floral shorts, eyelet and espadrilles. :D

The arm candy I'm sporting is the new Stella & Dot Engligthen bracelet that they sent over.  All of the proceeds from the sale of this little red and gold beauty go towards the Stella & Dot foundation and the Every Mother Counts campaign. To read more about the campaign and how it helps out women across the world, please click here.

xo

Christy Turlington Stella & Dot
Stella & Dot Enlighten Bracelet


Fashion Blogger Miami

Netty Del Miami Fashion Blogger

Miami Fashion Blogger Netty

Netty Del Miami Fashion Blogger
Italia Independent sunglasses.
Owl and Hamsa beaded bracelets from Marbella

Miami Fashion Blogger Netty

What I'm Wearing:
Loft: Wallpaper Fluid Shorts (similar)
Loft: Eyelet top
Steve Madden Espadrilles (similar) (similar)(similar)
Stella & Dot Enlighten Bracelet c/o // similar little belt buckle bracelets here & here
Sunglasses: c/o Italia Independent "I-Gum" sunglasses  (also available here) and (here)

Linked up this summery post with PinkSole and ChaCha! #HowISummer

A note about my Stella & Dot Bracelet: “We are committed to making a difference in women’s lives. It’s important for us to extend that mission to impact the lives of women and their families, at home and around the world through the Stella & Dot Foundation,” All net proceeds of the bracelet will support Every Mother Counts in their mission to inform, engage, and mobilizes new audiences to take action to improve the health and well-being of girls and women worldwide.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! (:
    Loves the shorts and the shoes.


    Followed you, hope you'd like to follow back.

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...