Friday, July 11, 2014

Style File: #ESCAPEMiami2 Style Lounge for Miami Swim Week at The National Hotel, South Beach


Photo by Alexander Tamargo: @Altaimages
Miami Swim week is just around the corner, with kickoff parties starting early next week.  This year, I'll be on a much needed vacation (see you, Miami), but I'll be sad to be missing really fun events, like #EscapeMiami2.

Take a break from the swim week madness on Saturday, July 19th, at the National Hotel.
ESCAPEMiami2 is back this year serving as your go-to for cocktails, swimwear fashion, summer trends, light bites, braid bars, and spa and beauty treatments.  Annie Vazquez of The Fashion Poet, put it all together so that you could browse the latest fashions with the various pop-up shops that will be on location, get mini manis, and, if you drag your man out, he can get a complimentary beard trim while taking down a few Peronis to numb the pain of watching really hot girls prance around in bikinis.

You can see my little mug, along with 40 plus other bloggers, in a photo installation shot by the talented and closeted funny guy, Alex Tamargo of Alta Images.  The exhibit, entitled Our Summer Stories, was a cool way for the bloggers to express what summer fashion means to them.

While I had to crop the majority of my picture, in order to keep it work and law firm appropriate, wearing a swim suit by one of my all time favorite Miami swimwear designers, Luli Fama (I literally cannot get enough of this bikini) was a major highlight for me.

Wearing the Luli Fama Agua Dulce Bikini top paired with my Jaimie Nicole leaf pendant 



The event is complimentary to attend. RSVP a must to ESCAPEMIAMI2.EVENTBRITE.COM Must be 21 or over to attend. Valet parking is available  




What I Wore:
Luli Fama Agua Dulce Bikini on loan from The Orchid Boutique in Miami. Shop more Luli Fama from their collection here.
Jamie Nicole Pendant
Jennifer Zeuner Initial Necklace
Septimo Jewelry gold hoop earrings
Rayban Aviators
Zara Metallic Coverup (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...