Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OOTD: Madrid Photo Diary + True Religion and Loft

When in Madrid, I stumbled upon the most perfect design and home accessories store: Guaimaro.  It was near our hotel, walking distance, and it was the first shop we stopped at.  I didn't want to leave.  Seriously, it had the cutest bar carts, bottles, decanters, vintage books, and brightly accented candle holders.  It was perfect.  I was in home decore heaven.  I left with a heavy heart, and only a few choice items for my little apartment.  
Miami Fashion Blogger

 Miami Fashion Blogger


Miami Fashion Blogger

I was feeling very Spanish and cliche, so I wore white on white, with a paisley button down.  Is that Spanish? To me it is.  I have the same cross body that I have had in all of my pictures.  I packed one for the whole trip, and it was really the best bag I could have opted to take.  Only $24 from Target.  I can't find it online for you guys but I bought it at my local Midtown Target in Miami.  #TargetFinds

Madrid Street Street Style shots
Madrid Street Street Style shots

Madrid Street Street Style shots




What I Wore:
True Religion Jeans
Loft Paisley Softened shirt (50% off)
J.Crew Belt
Target Mossimo Cross Body - Similar. 
BCBG Yellow Gladiators (old)
Miscellaneous bracelets c/o Stephanie Elise Designs, Pura Vida and Taradise Miami
Rayban Original Aviators
Jennifer Zeuner Initial Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...