Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ford Beauty Suite and Inglot, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami #MBFWSIM


Just before I left town, I had time to attend a few Swim Week events in Miami.  The Ford Beauty Suite never disappoints.  Ford Artists all gather under one roof, or in this instance, aboard one yacht, so that they can pamper us.  They use the best products (like my personal favorites: the Oribe hair products), to give you a little extra 'something' to help brave the Swim Week crowds.

Miami Swim Week
Wearing Target accessories: Mossimo Cross Body, Target Sunglasses and Target shoes. 
At this event, I got my nails done by Jessica E. from Exhale Spa - in a bright, neon pink.  Perfect for my Spanish travels.
Miami Swim Week 2014

A big thank you to the Ford Artists and to Keurig for my invite.
I attended the event with Mel.  Hanging with Meli is always such a fun time! She's definitely one of my oldest friends and has the most vibrant and perfect personality.  You should follow her blog, Melificent.


Ford Beauty Suite Models

About my look: to combat our disgusting, ultra-humid and gloomy weather, I chose a bright monochromatic chartreuse look.  My top is a super soft baseball tee from Express that I have in two colors. I paired it with the best pencil skirt ever (the No.2 Pencil Skirt, from J.Crew).  Pairing a baseball tee with a pencil skirt is an unexpected way to take an office staple from work to play. My sunglasses, purse and shoes are all from Target!

Would you pair a t-shirt with a pencil skirt?





Goodies from Intermix


Trina Turk Home
Pillows from the Trina Turk Home line: the Ventura embroidered pillow and the Montebello pillow.

Loved these shoes!


When we were finished, we hopped on over to the Inglot boutique, got our makeup done, and of course, took more makeup home.  I need more makeup in my life like I need a hole in my head, but you know how it goes. :)

Playing with Pigments at Inglot

What I Wore:
J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt
Express Neon Baseball Tee (similar)
J.Crew Belt
Sam & Libby Gladiators via Target
David Yurman Bangles
Jennifer Zeuner Initial Necklace
Mossimo Cross body from Target (similar, from Target).
Rings: Bauble Bar, Furor Moda, Lee Angel
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...