Tuesday, March 4, 2014

OOTD: Stripes, Cargo Vest, Denim Shorts



I'm behind on blogging, on my style posts, and on my smiling...but I'm trying hard to catch up.

A utility or cargo vest has become a cool, updated way to add a laid back feel to any outfit. 




I've seen cargo vests styled a variety of different ways, but the length of the one I'm wearing makes it well suited for denim cutoffs. 
Hope you enjoy this post.
xx






What I Wore:
Denim Shorts: Gap (similar)
Striped Neon Top: Loft (similar) (similar)
Long Beaded Tassel Necklace: Isabel Riera, Coconut Grove (similar)(similar) (similar)
Cargo Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Neon Skull Sandals: Isabel Riera, Coconut Grove (similar)(similar)(similar)
Neon Wrap Bracelet: Gorjana
Sunglasses: Chanel
Purse: Longchamp Le Pliage in Bilberry

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable, love this weekend look.


    xo
    ​PinkSole​

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute get back on the smiling :D

    XO Gissi

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute :D , love fashion too!! I used to live in Miami and now in Nashville, I have a fashion blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...