Monday, November 25, 2013

Chanel Brunch + Chanel Sublimage, Neiman Marcus, Merrick Park, Coral Gables

I was invited to attend a brunch at Neiman Marcus - at the Chanel makeup counter at Merrick Park in Coral Gables.  I got my makeup done by the very talented Jessica Concepcion before the Gap event.  I met the sweetest members of the Chanel staff, Alicia, Ada & Jessica, and made a new friend named Sarah (shoutout!) Thank you to Brigid for my invite!

I had just enough time to take in a really delicious chicken salad courtesy of Mariposa and delighted in the indulgent Chanel Sublimage products presentation.

chanel amethyst shadow black star
Chanel eye shadows; my favorites include Amethyst and Black Star.
I also have recently acquired a love for the Illusion D'Ombre Longwear Luminous Eyeshadows - these are creme shadows that instantly dry from a creme to powder, and they have the most delicious velvety texture. They're super pigmented and can also be used as liners (although I recommend a setting spray if you're going this route). Absolutely love this product.  My favorite shades include Apparition (deep navy blue),  Initiation (glittery bronze), Convoitise (another bronzy shade) and Emerveille, a great, soft goldish pinkish every day shade.


The price point for these products is above my current budget; they're targeted for the woman who wants the best in cosmetics and science, combined.  I am eagerly awaiting some promised samples from the line, but until then, I will just sit back and read the rest of the reviews circulating the blogosphere.  The product that I'm anxious to try is the Sublimage Le Fluid.

I actually did take home the Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat Extra Radiance Exfoliating Gel (what a mouthful) and find it to be an excellent exfoliator.  It leaves my skin soft and glowing, but I am unsure as to what exact long lasting effects this product will deliver, if any.  Do any of you guys use this? Do you like it?

Chanel justifies the price point by, well, being Chanel, and by the ingredients and research that go into this Sublimage line.
From the Chanel La Creme Yeux description: "LA CRÈME YEUX targets the key signs of aging and smoothes the texture around the eye contour with an exclusive eye complex. It starts with the vanilla planifolia plant, unearthed in the farthest reaches of Madagascar. A unique process created by Chanel Research harnesses the power of the potent botanical fruit for targeted anti-aging benefits. The exclusive ingredient, Enriched Planifolia PFA¹, customizes an attack against key signs of aging based on individual skin needs. Intensely regenerated and deeply revitalized, skin glows with captivating radiance."

Ok vanilla planifolia plant, let me see you work your magic.

xx


side swept bangs long hair

miami stephanie elise designs



brunch at neiman marcus miami


'

chanel sublimage line

review for chanel sublimage







Shop the Chanel Sublimage line below:

Wearing Gap dress from this post & necklace c/o Stephanie Elise Designs.

2 comments:

  1. They did a great job on your makeup, seems like a fun event. I love Chanel.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel products are amazing, but oh so expensive! But your makeup looks great! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...