Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OOTD: Neon Shorts + Adventure With Me by Furor Moda

I love this soft tee from Furor Moda.  This Adventure With Me t-shirt is one of their most popular styles.  Isn't it adorable? My boyfriend shrunk it in the dryer but I still love it...and him.
I paired it with my neon Gap boyfriend shorts for a Sunday date day in Midtown Miami.  The murals and graffiti art in this area are always evolving, and they make a great backdrop for photos, don't you think?
I highly recommend the shorts I'm wearing; they're so comfortable and versatile; a great option for hot summer days.  These also look great paired with a great baseball tee.

Part of my arm candy is this great pyramid cuff (Apex Cuff) by Bare Collection Jewelry that was a little difficult to photograph,but I assure you, it's awesome.  The quality really stands out; stay tuned for a minimalist outfit of the day featuring this cuff in the coming weeks.





 


What I'm Wearing:
Shorts: Gap Boyfriend shorts (Similar here and here and here)
 Shirt: Furor Moda "Adventure with Me" tee (Similar here, here and here).
Bracelets: Red woven bracelet c/o Rose Gonzalez Jewelry
Black and gold magnetic bracelet c/o Dafne Jewelry
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Sandals (run a tad small) 

5 comments:

  1. Love the heels! It's like you're walking on air.
    My boyfriend shrunk my favorite chambray shirt (it was my mom's from the 90's) and I was heartbroken. But I still love him too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my love!

    WOW! I love your OOTD! Your neon shorts are so cute, I love the color!

    Very cool, Jeffrey Campbell heels! The clear heels is very modern, works perfectly with your look!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those neon bf shorts - so fun! And what fabulous heels :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just the cutest tee - and i love your pale pink shorts!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! you look fabulous darling! I love this outfit!! it actually looks like the tee is suppose to be that way hahaha! I lovee the pop of yellow underneath so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...