Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hotel Urbano, Miami + Miami Bloggers Brunch


Spent Saturday with a group of girls that I have really grown fond of - my Miami blogger sisters.  I was so shy when I first started the blog, I never went to any Miami events with any of the local girls.  I am so happy to say that I'm over that now and have met so many great people as a result.  I really love the doors that this little side project has opened up.

Jana of OJ & CIGS set up a brunch for us girls, at Hotel Urbano off of Brickell Ave, a chic boutique hotel that doubles as part art gallery and part lazy day paradise (think: poolside cabanas and palm trees). Massage and nail stations were set up on-site, compliments of Exhale Spa with a fashion show by Zeki Swimwear and a fab jewelry stand by Dopodomani.

Yes, it was really, really hot, but still a great time.  Our gift bags included what I hope will be an awesome hair glossing treatment from a local salon (Red Carpet Salon).  I'm really excited to book my appointment because my hair is in major need of some love.

Lots of pictures of these lovely ladies, and the links to their blogs, down towards the bottom of this post (warning: picture heavy post) 

I hope you enjoy my pictures, and thank you for reading.  It makes me happy :) 


Top: Karla teaching me how to get Bokeh. I failed.
Bottom: Bokeh! The table setup with these adorable polka dot straws with our blogger handles on flags! Love. 


Top: Forever 21 Cat Eye Sunglasses that I've been rocking non stop.
Bottom: Our delicious lunch included salad and Miami style empanadas.
What I wore: White strapless hi-low dress
Skinny Patent Pink Belt from J.Crew and New Prayer Bead Tassel Necklace from Express
Top: Hotel Urbano Miami Art - the hotel lobby doubles as a cool art gallery space.
Bottom: My stuff

Love this ruffle one piece by Zeki Swimwear
Angeles of Angeles Alumna Designs and Julie of A Fashion Soiree making a Zara Skort decision for the brunch. 
Miami bloggers: Host Jana of OJ & Cigs, Simonette of Miami Style Mafia, Ana of Chic Streets & Eats, Karla of Kar Gar OhhSnap and Dee of The Haute Frugalista
Image from OhhSnap: Erika & Ria
Image from PinkSole: Gissi  of The Architect of Style & Rachelle of PinkSole.com Rachelle & Charnelle of ChaCha the Fashion Genius
Dopodomani jewels 
Bianca, getting her nails done!
Photo from Pinksole.com - Mayleen & Martha of Princess Martha
Image from OhhSnap: Dee, me and Gissi 

6 comments:

  1. Love the photos and those shades! I had a great time with all my fashion blogger sistas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Is there a website where I can connect with other Miami bloggers? I'd love to join in!

    Chelle
    www.thesobremesa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!! what a fabulous event! omgosh those little empenadas look so yum! love your outfit babe you look gorgeous.. love that you added a pop of neon with your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I feel so envy looking at your pics! It seem like the perfect day with awesome people! FUN!


    Bangle Paradise Facebook
    Follow via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very fun and fashionable day! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...