Saturday, April 6, 2013

OOTD: J.Crew No. 2 Neon Tweed Pencil Skirt + Stella & Dot Spirit Bracelet Autism Awareness Month


This is what I wore for Easter, last weekend.  The second I saw this skirt, I had to have it.  I love that the tweed is classic and that the neon is so updated and modern.  J.Crew is so covet worthy!




 My Stepford Wife mini beehive was kind of happenstance and not intentional. 


It's the result of a lot of dry shampoo.  I'm using the Oscar Blandi Pronto dry shampoo spray but my friend swears by the Oribe one.  As a girl with long hair, I am always looking for the best dry shampoo because my hair is long, and only the top gets oily, the rest of it (the "tail", etc.) always looks perfectly washed.  I am super lazy when it comes to doing my hair, so I want to extend the style as long as possible.

I am Casper.
After my hair had been up for a little while, I took it down and had a Pantene moment - this dry shampoo stuff really works!   Which is your favorite dry shampoo brand?



Now, onto the next course of business.  Stella & Dot sent me this Hope Bracelet to help kick off their Autism Awareness month fundraiser.  They have a specially curated online boutique where you can purchase some awesome jewelry and feel good about it.  Because April is National Autism Awareness month, Stella & Dot will donate a percentage of sales to the Holly Rod foundation and they will guarantee a minimum of a $10,000 donation.  I love a socially conscious company...if you remember,  in October they were donating proceeds from the sale of their Hope Bracelet towards the fight against breast cancer.  




 The Spirit Bracelet is $29 and is worth every penny.  Check out their online Autism Boutique to see what other items are included as part of the fundraising efforts.






What I'm Wearing: 

Skirt: J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt in Neon Tweed (similar here)
Belt: Asos Bow Belt
Top: RBL Cami via Nordstrom 
Shoes: Steve Madden Bow Espadrille wedges (old) similar here
Jacket: Gap (old) similar here & here.
Bracelet: Stella & Dot Spirit Bracelet 
Pastel Bangles: H&M (old) I'm obsessed with this $6.00 Charlote Russe set, how cute!
Necklace: Mutli colored pearl cluster necklace from Forever 21
Bag: Fendi Forever Boston Bag (as seen here)  (similar here & here)
Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in Saint Germain

27 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous outfit! That tweed skit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That J.Crew skirt is everything. I love the tweed and neon blend! Beautiful photos as well, those flowers look so pretty with Miami's sunny weather!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the skirt! You suit the pink lips.

    http://www.furoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Such a great skirt and belt combo, too.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful skirt on you. You look amazing. Great blog.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'From a Skirt to a Dress'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this skirt and was hoping to find it at my jcrew on sale but no luck :( looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE that neon tweed skirt - it's SO cute, and you styled it so perfectly!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of your top with the tweed skirt! Great look!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! That skirt is beautiful, I've been looking for a similar one!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this tweed skirt, looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that skirt Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt! The neon tweed is so fab:)
    xo,
    Chelsea

    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tweed!! Love the bows! Everything is exquisite~ and you look gorge in that little cami!!

    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my I am swooning over this outfit! It's so ladylike and classy. I ADORE tweed and that skirt is fabulous. I love how you styled it! And girl, you look good!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so gorgeous! The skirt is so J Crew - classy and beautiful! And your hair look so amazing! I have used couple of brands of dry shampoo, and I love Aloxxi brand!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit! That skirt is amazing and the whole style really suits you :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful!! love that belt so much, and check out your buff arms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that skirt, you look gorgeous :)


    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just knew I had to see the big pictures.....the IG pic didnt give justice to the beauty of the entire look!!! And dont you look so sexy in the last pic?????

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear

    Thank you so much for your supersweet comment on my blog!
    I soooo love your blog and I will definitely follow back and visit you more often!
    I love anything tweed and this skirt is sooooo classy and chic,the color is amazing and you attached such a cute bow belt and the shoes make the look very effortless!

    lets keep in touch dear

    You are stunning!!

    kisses from Amsterdam xoxo TamaraChloe


    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  22. P.S. you can get GREAT boyfriendjeans at Zara and Berschka.
    Levi's 501s came out with some really cool BF jeans too!!:)))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE that skirt....obviously. Also I live for Oribe Dry texturizing spray. let me know if you want me to do a guest post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this skirt SO much! The neon tweed is just such an amazing combination, and it looks gorgeous on you! I'm also in love with the dress version!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...