Monday, April 29, 2013

Miami Fashion Bloggers Go Vintage

I had the opportunity to get my hair and makeup done by the (now known to you) Brandi Henderson and Marianne Shows (as seen in this post) at Miami blogger event, where I also got to play dress up in a closet full of fab vintage clothes and hang with great girls.  I went with Nathy of the blog Earnest Style, one of the sweetest Miami bloggers I've met.  The fashionable and sweet Juliana and Ginger were also there to share in the fun.
Check out the pictures below:



How to do a hair bow? I have no idea, but she sure did.
Bottom right: Wearing my Septimo Earrings, the Lucrezia Earrings in Turquoise.


Photograph by Delosreyesphotography.com 


Photograph by Delosreyesphotography.com 

Dresses from Vintage Revenge and Couture

Left: Juliana of A Fashion Soiree, & Ginger of Electric Blogarella

13 comments:

  1. Wow..love this Mad men style of maxi! The hair bow looks ultra chic and pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog
    Enter $30 international giveaway by Chicnova

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME event...and you looked absolutely gorgeous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! love the bow! I'm so sad I missed this event :(

    Gissi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great event and store, the pics turned out great! Thanks for posting us too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING. Still obsessed with that gorgeous hair bow.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great blog, amazing content!
    Maybe would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc?
    I can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the boho dress and the hairstyle!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,twitter and Bloglovin and like my Facebook page too,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun experience... so cool to have a hair bow! And, that dress is GORGEOUS on you!

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The polka dots dress and checkered dress are so retro. I love their look as well as the hairstyles. I hope those will also look lovely on me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your hair!!!! amazing

    xo Jackie
    Living After Midnite

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress. The color complements you well. Looks great on you. Love the hair =) Cool Blog btw.

    Tiffany :)
    Cocoajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Edgy trends in hairstyles have definitely made their way back into women's fashion in a big way. Yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...