Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yumi Kim + Zara + Seven + Happy Sunday


Sundays are a reminder that I would like 3 days weekends to be the norm.  Thank you. 
Hello, & happy Sunday.  
We're being lazy.  Sundays are made for that, right?  

Off topic: The Tourist is on TV...how badly do I want every single outfit that Angelina Jolie wears in this movie?!

PS: Picture heavy post





































What I Wore: 
Top: Yumi Kim (Happy 3rd Birthday, Yumi Kim).
Black Corduroys: Seven
Black necklace: Banana Republic
White necklace: vintage
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Shoes: Zara - as seen here.
Linen Blazer: Urban Outiffters , a million years ago!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE Yumi Kim! Such a yummy print and you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous top!!

    and yes, totally agree, Angie looks GORGEOUS in that movie. i loved every single outfit she had on. and i loved her eye makeup! the plot...was a bit odd though ahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Yumi Kim blouse and love the color combo of the blazer with it.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely accessories!
    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, I have those same Zara shoes!
    p.s. the nail decals are from Incoco, I got them in my Sept. Birchbox. Sally Hansen's are way better though in my opinion ;) xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pop of blue with the shoes! and that pattern on the top is so great. :)


    http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on your blog after being away for over a month! You look really beautiful and happy :) Keep it up!!!!!


    http://www.gingersnapjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...