Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OOTD: Vintage Vuitton + New Vuitton

This vintage Louis Vuitton is an adorable shaped bag.  This crescent moon bag is chic and can be worn in a cross-body style. 
Jessica's vintage half moon bag by Louis Vuitton 


This is my Louis Vuitton Jasmine bag.  I've mentioned before, my love of LV Epi leather.  My Jasmine bag is a few years old already; LV has updated this style by tweaking the hardware and the shape (slightly) but they still make it.  They do not, however, make it in this beautiful blue color.
I've always loved the color of this bag!






What I wore:
Dress: Trina Turk
Shoes: BCBG
Purse: Louis Vuitton Jasmin, previously seen here.
Bangles: David Yurman cable bracelets. 

Keeping it simple.

9 comments:

  1. Vinttage lv... Can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good LV bag! Very cute dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your LV bags are gorgeous...I was debating on a speedy or a jasmin when I purchased my Epi last year and ultimately ended purchasing the speedy. The Jasmin is beautiful too and the vintage bag is stunning kept in great condition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ruffle on the dress!

    Sorry you didn't hear back from kie & kate - you could try leaving message on their facebook.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lyddie - Thanks! I just messaged them. Need that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Those bags are gorgeous :)
    Haha, I guess I've had a lot of good luck lately! I don't really go hunting for giveaways... I just have my Bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect lists where I read posts every day and just enter contests when I see them :P

    Hope you're well!

    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! really love the dress you are wearing!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, great LV bag. Love your ruffle one shoulder dress- so fun and perfect for south florida! Nice to 'meet' you. Just sent an email back :)

    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  9. ESQ? Are you done with law school? I'm currently a 3L.

    Your Jasmin LV looks similar to my purple bowling montaigne! --pseudo bag twins.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...