Friday, August 26, 2011

JIOIA Jewelry + Arm Party



I attended a trunk show last week for a jewelry line called JIOIA, designed and produced by Jessica (soon to be Mrs. Arango, congratulations!).  She's an ambitious architect
by day and jewelry designer by day, night, and everywhere in between.  She began by taking classes here and there, on how to physically make the pieces, and away she went.  Most of what she makes is hand made & completely gorgeous.  I enjoyed the intimate setting of the show, with low lighting, candles, and lots of delicious snacks.  If you're interested in anything that I feature in this post, please let me know so that I can pass the word along, or you can just e-mail Jessica by clicking here to order a piece.  

Jessica is giving 10% off to readers of TFE!













Poor little guy- he wanted to come inside!

Some of my favorites!



Beautiful wood and linen clutches.


These adorable bows, headbands and other hair adornments are made by the hostess, Ms. Macias.

Contact info for the Bows by Kiks

























Sporty but still classy, rubbery bangles.








This piece was really versatile. It can be worn as a chunky bracelet, long necklace or double stranded necklace.
It's got a great coppery rose gold color to it. 

I loved this feather necklace.  Super elegant. 


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of hand-made jewelry! this is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stuff! I really love the 3-stone bracelets and the clutches. :)

    - anikaguldstrand.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for coming! The pictures came out so FAB! I love your blog!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh this jewelery line is gorgeous!! i especially love those gold hoops with the purple amelyst crystals!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful jewelry, didn't know you could take classes on how to make things like this!. The hair bows are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, If anyone is interested in any of the pieces please let me know, I can ship to anywhere in the U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful pieces! I love the bracelets, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rubber bangels for the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stuff! Wish I'd been at that part!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...