Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blogger Perks + Anika Burke

My dear friend, Meli who authors Melificent was presented with the idea of hosting a secret mini sale of sorts in conjunction with the California based clothing and accessories boutique, Anika Burke.
I had never heard of this small boutique before but as I've browsed their site I found at least 3 things that I wanted. Now.

1. Peacock Feather Necklace
2. Time for Adventure shorts
3. Rompin' Round Romper

The deal is this: the shorts and the romper, along with several other items are available for purchase for only $15 bucks via this link - for Melificent readers.

Enjoy :)
Photo via we heart it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post!
    xoxo

    http://www.melificent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O god cuteee! I want so many things! Love this site <3

    Thanks for my new obsession!

    Great post!

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...