Sunday, April 24, 2011

Louis Vuitton Jasmin & Easter

Nothing to wear today!  Don't you hate that!?
Louis Vuitton Jasmin
I love the Jasmin.  One of my favorite top-handles by LV.
The new model now comes with a little key fob attached & the zipper is a lot larger.
Which style do you prefer?






These shoes were one of my first big designer purchases.
The grammar in that sentence is completely wrong.
They're Prada & they see the light of day once a year because they're silk and snakeskin.
Hammered metal cuff.  An essential in every wardrobe.  According to me. 
Tri-colored gold & diamond rings.
I wear these every.single.day.

This is the face I make while trying to make a cool blogger appropriate face.
At least my eyeshadow is pretty...

A heart from my heart.
Awww.

Love her.

Dress: Walter.  I know what you're thinking but no, I didn't buy it at A Pea in the Pod.
Shoes: Prada. While the shoes I'm wearing are no longer available, I found these fantastic looking red silk pumps on Net-A-Porter by Charlotte Olympia.
Purse: LV.
Jewelry: Vintage cuff (similar here, and here.  An almost identical gold version can be found here). Rings by Tiffany (I think? Originated in my Mom's closet.  Thefted by me.
Nail Polish: Essie in Neo Whimsical.  My new favorite color for Spring.



4 comments:

  1. Gret look! nice sandals!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with your blog and your shoes! lovely eyes too totally following you please follow back :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. tri color gold rings = daily staple

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...