Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rachel Zoe Fall 2011 Ready to Wear

Yesterday, Style.com posted photos of the entire RZ Fall 2011 line.
RZ is probably the only completely over-exposed celebrity/famous face that I actually like.  Take note, Beyonce, (or Beh-yon- se, as my mother would say).
I was surprised to find that I didn't like a lot of the collection; a lot of it was not.so.cute.
Still, I love her! Below are some of the pieces that I liked:

A really tailored suit jacket with some super skinny pants.  I like that the fabric looks like it has some sheen to it. 



Beautiful camel cape-poncho hybrid.  Great color, looks warm, perfectly contrasting piping and gold buttons!

Very McQueenESQ

I completely love this coat.

A great monochromatic look.

I really liked this; the placement of the buttons and the belted waist keep it interesting.

A classic, blinding white suit.








2 comments:

  1. I felt the same about her collection - didn't dig a lot of them. These are super though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, so I don't want to opine negatively but it was a bit uninspired. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...